DLF Data http://www.dlf-data.org.uk/ is the UK's only comprehensive database of daily living equipment. It is available by subscription and used by health and social care professionals across the country.
DLF Data is an invaluable online resource for anyone needing information on disability equipment and daily living aids. Whether you work in Social Services, the NHS, the voluntary sector or in private practice, DLF Data can help you find solutions to your clients' needs quickly and easily.
Delegates to Moving & Handling People will receive 1 year’s FREE subscription to the moving & handling section of DLF Data saving them up to £525 + VAT!
- You can save time - a survey of our users shows that on average they find the information they need in less than half the time of using other methods
- With details of thousands of products from hundreds of suppliers all in one place, you can be sure to find the specialist products your clients might need
- New products are constantly added, ensuring you keep up-to-date with the latest developments
- You can ensure you get the best quality information, including dimensions, features, accessories, options and photos - all the information in the database is verified by our team of occupational therapists
- Full supplier details are provided, with a click through to their website
- You can compare the features and dimensions of products side-by-side or in a table helping you find the right product for your client
- ISO9999 You can choose to search for products using our DLF Data classes or the ISO9999:2011 international classification of assistive products
- You can discuss products with other users and share your experiences
- MHRA alerts are added to products as they are received, helping you keep up-to-date with important safety issues
- You can download and print pdfs of whole sections.